venerdì 11 febbraio 2011

Arte Scolastica III - Sandy

Norman always had to write things like "This is weird but good in its own way" or "It is difficult to decide what this is but it reads well" about my essays.
I kind of miss that.

Sp was everywhere. Everytime I looked around, there he was again full of hatred and agression. There seemed to be no escape. I knew he wanted to hit me. He would let his dog play with my bones when he had finished his bloody work. No one would survive the fury of that blonde monster. He and his killer dog Pampa were moving fast and silent. We knew Death was coming: she wanted to see a sort of massacre that she would never be able to do. If we're living today, it's only because of the intervention of the monster who lives in the pond of the Lilu2. But Sp is still around us, waiting for the right moment. Do not trust his beauty and his indifference! He's watching you.
(17.2.2006)

2 commenti: